All participants in the referee clinic must complete the Boys Rules and Penalty Online Course or what we at ALO call the webinar, prior to attending the classroom session. The online webinar is free and available to US lacrosse members through the US Lacrosse Learning Management System. The webinar teaches fundamental lacrosse rules and penalties through diagrams, video and interactive instruction.
It is required for officials’ Certification and STRONGLY recommended for coaches and anyone who wants to understand the rules of the game.
Accessing the Webinar
- Use your USL username and password to login in to learning.uslacrosse.org
- Click on Catalog.
- Select Officiating Courses.
- Select Men’s Game Officiating Courses.
- Launch “Boys Rules and Penalty Online Course.”
Issues with the Webinar
- Not a registered USL member or membership expired.
- A child’s account linked to a parent’s account.
- Logging in with a parent’s account and the class being credited to the parent. Be sure to use your login and password.
If you are having problems accesscing the course or you are being asked to pay for the course,YOU must call USL Member services at (410) 235-6882 x102 (Monday through Thursday 8:30 am to 7:00 pm and Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. ONLY they can help you.
If you took the class under someone else’s account, you will need to retake the webinar.
If you have problems, do not panic. we very much prefer that you complete the webinar before the class, but it is not a deal breaker. However, you must eventually complete the webinar and will not be allowed to register for field training until you do so.
As always, contact me with any questions.