All participants in the referee clinic must complete the Boys Rules and Penalty Online Course or what we at ALO call the webinar, prior to attending the classroom session. The online webinar is free and available to US lacrosse members through their new US Lacrosse Learning Management System. The webinar teaches fundamental lacrosse rules and penalties through diagrams, video and interactive instruction. This course is exclusively available and FREE to US Lacrosse members.
It is required for officials’ Certification and STRONGLY recommended for coaches and anyone who wants to understand the rules of the game.
Taking the Webinar
The Boys Rules and Penalty Online Course is on the new learning management system.
- Use your USL username and password to login in to learning.uslacrosse.org
- Click on Catalog
- Select Officiating Courses
- Add Boys Rules and Penalty Online Course to Cart
- Proceed to Cart
- Checkout (it is free)
- Go to My Courses (note: you may need to wait a second for the course to load)
- Launch Boys Rules and Penalty Online Course
Here are the most common issues students have had accessing the course:
- Not being a registered USL member.
- A child’s account being linked to a parent’s account.
- Please contact email@example.com or call (410) 235-6882 x102 (Monday – Thursday 8:30 am to 7:00 pm , Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm).
- Logging in with a parent’s account and the class being credited to the parent. Be sure to use your login and password.
Here are some help sheets to assist you.
Once you have completed the course you will be shown a certificate. Save a copy for your records or be sure to print it and bring to your training class.
If you have problems, do not panic. we very much prefer that you complete the webinar before the class, but it is not a deal breaker. However, you must eventually complete the webinar and will not be allowed to register for field training until you do so.
As always, contact me with any questions.