There are a number of steps officials need to complete annually in order to remain a certified US Lacrosse Official.
- Hold a current Level 1 Boy’s Lacrosse Official certification.
- Ensure their US Lacrosse membership is current for 2014.*
- Pass the 2014 NFHS Rules Test & Boy’s Youth Rules Test.*
- Watch the 2014 NFHS Rules Interpretation Video online.*
- Complete the US Lacrosse Online Officiating Webinar.*
- Attend a Boy’s Lacrosse Youth Official Re-certification Clinic.
* These will be available after the US Lacrosse National Convention in January 11-13.
NOTE: Officials who are attending the training with the Georgia Lacrosse Officials Association DO NOT need to attend this training in Decatur.
2014 Re-certification Clinic
The clinic covers the new 2014 rules and points of emphasis, new mechanics and game management tips and strategies. This is ESPECIALLY important with all the rules changes this year.
This year the clinic will be held at the Decatur Recreation Center (231 Sycamore St, Decatur, GA) on Sunday, January 26, 2014 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. There will be a short break for lunch.
The Class is FREE.
Please register online.
Once you have registered more information will be emailed you to you in January.
Feel free to reach out to us with any comments, questions, or suggestions at:
Greg Hite ATL.LacrosseRef@gmail.com.
Gordon Corsetti firstname.lastname@example.org