I am beyond excited to announce that my first book, “Advancement Rules: Improving Your Lacrosse Officiating” is now available for purchase on the Amazon Kindle Store! After a year of writing and a few months of editing and cover design I have a finished product that I am incredibly proud of. I could not have gotten to this point without the help of some fantastic people in my life:
- Caitlin Corsetti – My sister edited the entire book for me. Yet another reason I love my amazing sister!
- Mary Jo Corsetti – My mother photographed a few of my college games this season and her work is showcased on the book’s cover.
- Lisa Lawrence – Lisa did the front and back cover design as well as formatted the book for print. She works for CGP, who is producing the print-version of the book for me.
- Andy Halperin – Andy has been a close friend for years and a great partner to ref with on the field. He received one of the proofs of the book a few weeks ago and gave it his approval.
- Greg Hite – Greg reviewed one of the earlier manuscripts of “Advancement Rules” and gave me great insight on the overall layout of the chapters for easier reading.
- Jeremy Redmon – Jeremy writes for the Atlanta Journal Constitution and I asked him to review a copy to see how accessible my writing style was. He said that I write very well which is a huge compliment from someone who writes for a living.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this book for your time and encouragement!