The final Level 1 Officials Training Class will beb held on February 23 in Allatoona. The deadline for registering is February 2. Successful completion of these classes and current membership with US Lacrosse will enable participants to officiate youth lacrosse games for the upcoming season.
Trainees will receive:
- 2013 NFHS Boys Lacrosse Rulebook
- Fox40 Finger Whistle
- Yellow Penalty Flag
- 2013 US Lacrosse Mechanics Manual
- 2013 US Lacrosse Youth Guidebook
- The 2013 US Lacrosse Rules and Mechanics Test
- Access to all clinic presentations and videos
The requirements for completing US Lacrosse Level One certification are listed in the 2013 mechanics manual which all participants have and are also available on the US lacrosse website.
- you must attend the clinic and field training
- watch the 2013 NFHS rules video
- pass the US Lacrosse Rules test (100 questions) with an 80 or better
- pass the youth test (25) to officiate youth games with an 80 or better(new in 2013)
- take the US Lacrosse online course; you must be a US Lacrosse member to take this course (new in 2013 as of the Convention)
- and, at some point during the season, be evaluated by an official
- February 23 at Allatoona – Registration closes February 2
If you have any questions please contact us at ATL.LacrosseRef@gmail.com.