As there are only a few certified trainers for all of the entire Atlanta area, it is imperative that we work with the most number of participants possible, small classes are simply not an option. As of now we DO NOT OFFER open classes. All classes must be arranged through a team or program. If spots become available we will open classes up to the public. We have no access to classroom and field space and so each team or program is responsible for arranging a space. Once you have identified potential class and field space and we can talk about matching up dates with available instructors.
If you or your program is interested in holding a class, here are the requirements.
- The course requires eight (8) hours of class time and a field training session which is best accomplished with the cooperation of a team or teams holding a scrimmage. I HIGHLY recommend that classes be held on multiple days or with a LONG break in between as 15 year old boys have a difficult time remaining focused for long periods of time.
- The class must have a whiteboard and a projector screen to show videos and PowerPoint presentations. While not required, a projector and internet access are very helpful. The field should be lined and teams should be available for at least two hours.
- We need at least a few weeks to order materials for the class and to prepare binders, order flags and whistles etc….
- The cost of the course is $50 and includes materials, whistle, flag and patch upon completion of the course and field training.
- We will set up an online signup and registration site for participants via PayPal/credit card.
- We will cap the number of students at the max amount we can handle in the space and if all spaces are not filled by a set date we will open the class to all comers.
Please feel free to call me at (770) 689-9782 to discuss your classes.